Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lost in translation?

I've been praying more than usual lately. Whether it has been big or small things, I've just felt the urge and the desire to pray a lot. Some things have been answered in seconds leaving me amazed at how personal my God is, and other things have been sitting in the back of my head leaving me wondering if anyone was listening when I was speaking. Then there have been subjects of prayer that have been in that in between stage. The awkward area where I don't really have a clue about anything that is going on.

I feel lost. Without a map, without a clue, almost without hope. But I know that God gives me silence in some of these prayers so that I may rely more fully on him, and so that I can be grown into a stronger and more faith-driven person. It's tough being in the dark in some of these situations, because I want to know the answers to those things that I pray about. But in many ways I think that I'm supposed to wait on God silently. And be patient.

So for now, while I'm in this waiting stage in which I'm wondering what God has in store for me, I'm lost in translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment